Titans Week: The Comeback and Endgame
From the words of Dean Ed, though we are a young school, we can create our own tradition. Which we now know and experience as Titans Week. Spoken by one of the most known heroes, Iron man. “Every journey must come to an end.” True enough, here we are at the end of the Titan Week journey. But the high does not stop at this point. Truly an occurrence as significant as this is something one wouldn’t want to forget. For those in dire need to take in and remember every moment they experienced last week, we’ve got you covered, and we’re glad you’re here to look back and bear this event in your minds forever with us.
This event, inclusive for the whole Enderun community, aims to cultivate collaboration, sportsmanship, adaptability, and learning from one another. A week that gives a doorway to take opportunities and to reach out to one another. There was no better way to start the eventful week’s journey with a few words from our beloved Dean Ed during the Opening Ceremony, which encouraged our Enderun community to seize this opportunity to learn and find our community as well as improving the quality of it. We aimed to challenge ourselves by unleashing what he calls the Power of 5. “The challenge is, each of you, make just five new friends, from another batch, another program. A new teacher, a new staff. Watch how your power of 5 grows your life. It’s up to us to make our community life grow in both size and quality. The gift this week has brought us is the lesson that everyone in the community is on your side.”
What a way to stir and uplift the titan spirit! Absolutely notable and applicable in many areas of our lives, even outside of Titans Week.
Aside from the games and talks, Titan’s Week held, our Enderun Athletes from the Basketball, Futsal, Tennis, Volleyball, and Dance Varsities were also highlighted. Through each varsity presenting their own creative team videos and reels for the further introducing themselves and what they do; to the Enderun community.
The games at hand, such as Duck Race, Deal or No Deal, Bring Me, and Guess How Many are enacted as platforms to uplift sportsmanship in our players. The winners of these games known as Dana Mae Daniel, Lance Ang Santo, and Joaquin Anne Samantha (for the Duck Race); Carlos Ilangan, Frances Wong, Elisha, Charlene Garcia, Frances Soriano, Joaquine Anne Samantha Veloria, Kenny Mirchandani, Luis Magtibay, and Shania Mirchandan (Winners of Bring Me); Trevor Lucero, Leila Jandayan, Mira Angeles, Chevy Tan, Carlos Ilangan, Kryselle Tan, Rowan Bungay, Mezy Bustamante, Luis Magtibay, Lance Ang-Sato, Akio Ken, and Corine Lee (Winners of Deal or No Deal); last but not the least, Kyle Evangelista who got the exact answer for Guess How Many.
Last on the agenda every day of the week yet one of the most refreshing nonetheless, our ESports for our Titan Gamers who came with their best game. The Winners of these matches in:
- COD Mobile: Corine Lee, Justine Tayag, Jericho Vitangcol, Mark Cabazal, and Althea Bong.
- Valorant: Rafael Datoc, Prin Laurel, Benedict Daniel, Aaron Housto, and Adam Paulero.
- ML: Lance Beberino, Matthew Santos, Gabriel Vidad, Arbie Buenaventura, and Earl Real
Congratulations to all the winners of the games and ESports competitions! We hope this ignited enjoyment and delight in everyone who participated.
Of course, all of the information vital for our Titans to be informed within the process of this event wouldn’t be possible without the use of our one and only Enderun App. Which permits access to anyone in lack or seeking information, until it’s sufficient for their functioning.
Attuned to the interests of our students and individuals in the Enderun Community, and elevating the learning experience available in Titan’s Week; this event consisted of a multitude of talks with a wide range of variety, each aiming to enrich everyone with information about topics centered on Sustainability, Stocks and Cryptocurrency, Cooking, Customer Service, Purpose and Passion, Creativity, and so much more. Its direction being, to give our Titans a deeper education and understanding on profound subjects such as these. All discoursed by renowned and proficient guest speakers who have graced the Enderun Community with their presence and bestowment of knowledge.
LIST OF TALKS:
- All About Chocolates with Auro Chocolate – By Enderun Pastry Chef Laetitia Moreau
- Let’s Learn Improv! – By Enderun Faculty Ms. Kat Cruz
- >Don’t Be Trashy!: A Guide To Sustainability – By Ms. Mylene Olivia, Dr. Alma Bella Madrazo, and Arch. Lorena Jauregui
- After School Series: Stocks and Cryptocurrency – By Ms Antoinette Aquino, Mr Eries Chan, Mr Ervin Lee, and Ms Meggie Salonga
- Talk Of Plug and Play – By Co Founder Jojo Flores
- Journey To Cooking and Cooking For Television – By Sandy Daza
- The Past, Present, and Future of Customer Service – Ms. Nicole Monsanto-Toegl
- A Casual Conversation on Your Career Compass – By Miguel Antonio Rosello Ladao, Maed, Professor, University of HK
- In Conversation – With Kevin Santos
- Purpose Passion and Planet – By Toni Tua, SDG Champion
- The Filipino Cheesemaker: Making Artisanal Products In The Philippines – By Olive Puentespina
- Green Architecture – By Arch. Michaela Rosette Santos-Tayag
- Role of Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas – By Mr. Arnel Adrian Salva
- The Creative Process – With Brandyard Philippines
Much to learn, much to remember, and much to apply in our lives. Special thanks to the Student Government for orchestrating an unforgettable and rewarding week for everyone. Your hard work is acknowledged with so much gratitude. To our Enderun Community, thank you for participating, involving yourself, and making things all the more memorable and fruitful. As Titan’s Week comes to a close, its success definitely makes us anticipate with exhilaration the upcoming illustrious events Enderun has in store for us that will be held within the year. Giving us more to look forward to, all while keeping the Titan Spirit at an all time high in our community. With its byproduct manifesting in perseverance and eagerness to grow even more throughout the school year!