TITAN RSO Encourage Students to Follow Their Passion

Graphics by Joy Tagle

School is about far more than just academics. We have a life outside of the classroom, as much as we want to succeed academically. We each have our passions, and our school never fails to support us in reaching our goals. Our school offers a variety of learning opportunities, including webinars, the best internships, and, of course, student organizations.

There are several student organizations available to assist students in honing their talents, developing as individuals, boosting self-confidence, and contributing to the community and society. Our campus has a large number of student clubs, which increases every year. And here are some of the registered student organizations you can join and get the most out of your Titan experience.

1. Adparo Rego Iuvo (A.R.I.) – Adparo Rego Iuvo is a social entrepreneurship organization for Senior High School students. A.R.I. aspires to improve the school’s social environment by creating effective strategies and business opportunities—ultimately helping out communities in the profits earned through events. Here are some events conducted by the A.R.I Organization.
  2. A. Starting Up A Business: Behind The Scenes
    This was a webinar held on the 29th of January, from 4 to 6 PM. It was held for young entrepreneurs and business enthusiasts who seek to learn about the perks of sustainability in business and focus on entrepreneurial strategies to create a clear vision on how to be a modern entrepreneur amidst the pandemic. The participants were also guided on how to balance their academics and professional responsibilities by inviting 4 students with their own businesses as inspirational speakers.

B. sARI-sARI Store
    This project began in December 2020. The sARI-sARI Store was launched to raise funds for the organization and to meet our mission of helping others as a social entrepreneurship org. Our beneficiaries for the first batch of stickers were the affected communities of past typhoons. This February, for our new batch of stickers, we partnered with 2 bakeshops and an Extra-Curricular Org in Enderun, Artemis. We had our partner choose the beneficiary, and they decided on MBY Pet Rescue and Sanctuary. For both batches, ARI was able to produce funds and give donations to those that are in need of help

Credits to: A.R.I Organization

3. Artemis – Artemis is a non-profit organization dedicated to using social entrepreneurship as a means to reach out and help animal rescues and animal rescue organizations in the Philippines. Aside from that, they seek to educate members and others in the Enderun community about the various aspects of the animal industry, particularly with regard to canines and felines. If you’re interested in joining, you may sign up here.
  4. Credits to: Artemis Organization

5. Culinaire – Culinaire is more of a platform for highly passionate Culinary students who wish to hone their skills, learn and grow from each other’s abilities and execute culinary lessons learned. Whether novice or expert in cooking, culinaire also helps students practice financing, and marketing various projects. Culinaire creates stalls with various themes during Titans Week, and everything from the conceptualization to the market runs and real cooking is coordinated by members. They also host pop-up events when they take over Resto 101 and produce a themed pop-up dinner, similar to Titans Week but on a larger scale and with a higher level of sophistication.
  6. Credits to: Culinaire Organization

7. Enderun Connect – Enderun Connect is an organization that aims for students to connect, reconnect and stay connected to God through a spiritual community. The organization is officially partnered with Every Nation Campus Taguig and Christ Commission Fellowship – Church (CCF). If you’re interested in joining, you may sign up here.
  8. Credits to: Enderun Connect

9. Enderun Entrepreneurs Society – Enderun Entrepreneurs Society is an organization that aims to promote the entrepreneurial character among its members by providing opportunities that empower them in building lifelong connections, creating avenues for each member to unlock their potential in the field of business and leadership. The organization conducts activities like talks and seminars/webinars they feel are timely where their members and the community can learn. They usually invite start-ups so their fellow student entrepreneurs will be inspired and can also ask questions that will help them in the future. During the face to face times, the organization receives invites from different universities in Manila for competition and events in their schools that widen their horizons. If interested, you may check out their Facebook and Instagram pages for future post of membership recruitments.
  10. Credits to: Zayin Gatdula

11. (E-LED) Enderun League for Economic Development – The Enderun LED shall be at the forefront of promoting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, International Development Cooperation, Community-driven Development, and Social Innovation in the Enderun community. Here are some of the events that the organization organized to help them promote their goals. If you’re interested in joining, you may follow their membership process:
  12. 1. Sign-up here.
    2. Wait for an email confirmation.
    3. Member onboarding.

1) ECON: Careers in Diplomacy Speaker
    A series of webinars which facilitates engaging conversations deemed critical to students’ development and career objectives, particularly in the field of Economics and Social Entrepreneurship.

2) National Festivals of the Philippines: Online Mini-Series
    This event was a campaign initiated by ELED in partnership with Culinaire and First Edition to celebrate 2 national festivals in the Philippines, namely: Pinyahan Festival and Parada ng Lechon. The purpose of the event is to showcase relevant national festivals, while sharing related myths and legends which offers a glimpse to the country’s culture, values and beliefs, and at the same time subtly-yet-strongly send important messages to our audience.

Credits to: E-LED Organization

13. Enderun Zonta – Zonta is an organization that believes in women empowerment and equality through our advocacy and service. They envision a world in which women’s rights are recognised as human rights and every woman is able to achieve her full potential as they believe everyone is equal. The Equality and Diversity talk with Sen. Risa Hontiveros (October 2019), Women Leading into the Future webinar with Audrey Pe and Rachel Torres, and Feminism in our World Today: Breaking the Stigma webinar with Jamie Limbaga are just a few of the initiatives they’ve worked on. For interested members, kindly sign-up here.
  14. Credits to: Enderun Zonta Organization

15. (I.L.A.W) Inspire.Learners.Achieve.Wonders – I.L.A.W. helps assist and uplift the Titan’s spirit by giving them experiences in organizing events and activities that bring the students together. Its goal is to be the voice of the SHS community and aim for their members to be good role models through taking initiative and servant leadership.
  16. Credits to: I.L.A.W Organization

17. AXIS – Axis represents the unity of all designers. It is a group that allows members to share a common interest, which is a passion for any form of art. Their organization is a chance for them to polish their artistic skills while also allowing them to build and learn from one another through various events and discussions that they will have during their journey as an organization.
  18. Credits to: AXIS Organization

19. Enderun Hult Prize – Given that the Hult Prize Foundation works in collaboration with the United Nations, it promotes positive change and businesses that benefit millions of people. This organization hosts an on-campus competition in which students pitch their business ideas with the goal of sustainability. The grand prize winner of this competition will represent the school at national and international levels.
  20. Credits to: Enderun Hult Prize Organizatio

21. INK Enderun – INK Enderun is the official Student Publication of Enderun Colleges that publishes fresh and inspiring articles and visuals. All students are welcome to apply. We are still open for new members to be part of our organization. Click this link to sign-up bit.ly/2T8KY0k
  22. Credits to: INK Enderun Organization

23. Titans Esports – This is one of the Enderun’s newest organizations. Members of the Titan Esports club share their love of gaming by creating a safe haven for all. They want to create a welcoming, friendly, and competitive environment for everyone. This school year, they hosted the first-ever E-Titans Week, offering a variety of popular games such as Valorant and Mobile Legends.
  24. Lux Lucis – This is Enderun Colleges’ organization for scholars. The Latin term Lux Lucis literally means “Light of Light.” Scholars of the organization exemplify this by excelling academically, setting a positive example for their classmates, and assisting the school and scholarship department. Some activities that they organized are movie and game nights, fundraising events, mentorship programs, and forums.

You may also like...