Enderun Colleges launches free online learning web series amid COVID-19 outbreak
Amid the government’s implementation of the enhanced community quarantine, Enderun Colleges initiates a free webinar series to sustain learning among students and professionals
On March 26, 2020, Enderun Extension, the continuing education arm of Enderun Colleges, will launch a free online learning web series entitled, “Co-Learning Webinars 2020” which seeks to fill-in the gaps left by the unexpected COVID-19 pandemic. The webinar will be delivered every Thursday from 3 to 4 pm for a month via Big Marker.
Co-Learning Webinars 2020 aims to provide relevant information, techniques, frameworks, and technology to educators, professionals, and students. This helps ensure business continuity across industries during the enhanced community quarantine.
The webinar is divided into four parts with different points of discussion. Each topic for online learning covers in-depth lectures on various aspects of learning across the fields of education, hospitality, culinary arts, industry and commerce, technology, and data analytics.
The series kicks off with What Makes Online Learning Work in the Time of COVID-19? which seeks to equip educators and trainers to cope with learning challenges and effectively plan and execute online learning endeavors. This comprises six topics led by various industry practitioners:
- Topic # 1: Keys to Using Online Learning Tools Effectively to be led by Mr. Colin Christie, Director of Digital Transformation, Enderun Colleges
- Topic # 2: Understanding and Managing Infrastructure to be led by Mr. Dann de Guzman, CEO and Founder of Cloudswyft
- Topic # 3: Equipping the Educators to be led by Mr. Gerson Abesamis, Executive Director of Habi Education Labs
- Topic # 4: Keeping Students Engaged to be led by Ms. Bel Castro, Associate Dean of Hospitality of Enderun Colleges
- Topic # 5: Online Assessment Tools to be lead by Ms. Arlynne Roa-Awayan, Director of Customer Success of Cypher Learning
- Topic # 6: Challenges and Limitations of Online Learning to be led by Dr. Jessie Barrot, Dean of the College of Education, Arts and Sciences of National University
The online learning web series is free, but participants may opt to donate any amount to COVID-19 Food Drive, an initiative by Enderun alumni to support underprivileged barangays that have limited access to fresh food during the enhanced community quarantine. For more information, kindly visit facebook.com/covid19fooddriveph.
To register, please visit https://www.bigmarker.com/enderun-colleges/OnlineLearning.